HeatTech 65-135 sqft Electric Radiant In-Floor Heating Cable System, 120V
- Item condition:
- May 11, 13:00 PST
- $466.29 View item
- Item location:
- About Us
- Arts Crafts & Sewing
- Camera & Photo
- Health & Personal Care
- Home & Kitchen
- Home Improvement
- Kitchen & Dining
- Office Products
- Sports & Outdoors
- Toys & Games
Add my Shop to your Favourites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!General Interest
HeatTech 65-135 sqft Electric Radiant In-Floor Heating Cable System, 120VВ В Description
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for:
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas;
Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating cable on a spool.
Detailed installation manual.
UL listed for USA (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Versatile, with minimum bending radius as low as 1".
Zero Electromagnetic Field.
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Recommended spacing is 3" apart.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Compatible with all brands of domestic floor sensing thermostats, including Honeywell/Aube and many others;
Cable or Mats:
HeatTech cable is best suited for projects where heating area perimeter contains multiple turns, angles and curved shapes. For typical rectangular-shaped heating areas, HeatTech mats are a preferred choice.
For maximum energy savings and best system response time, it is recommended to install the HeatTech radiant heating cable in conjunction with a 120V programmable floor sensing thermostat and a floor sensor (both sold separately).
For faster and easier installation, use HeatTech Cable Guides (SKU# HTCG-25 - sold separately). Available in 25ft rolls, they allow to secure the cable to the subfloor and position it at 2", 3" (recommended) or 4" spacing.Main Features
- Area Coverage: 65 sqft @ 2" spacing; 100 sqft @ 3" spacing (recommended), 135 sqft @ 4" spacing.
- Heating Cable Length: 400ft + cold lead (10ft)
- Voltage: 120V; Output: 1200W (3W/ft.); Amperage: 10.0A;
- Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the floors significantly.
- UL listed for USA and comes with a 25-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer: HeatTech
- Shipping Weight: 955
- Product Dimensions:
- After delivery of the package you have 30 days to inspect and check the item. If there is any problem we will gladly accept the return
- Please note that after 30 days we can no longer accept returns, and unfortunately cannot make exceptions. However, if the item came with a warranty then the manufacturer should be able to honor this warranty.
- Items can be returned for refunds only. If you would like an exchange then please use the refund to place the order again.
- When returning a package it needs to be returned in its original packaging, including all accessories, manuals, etc. If any of these are found to be missing, a restock fee will be applied. So make sure not to throw anything away before you know the item arrived in good condition!
- Once your returned item is delivered back to us, please allow several business days for us to process your return and refund.
- Happy customers are our first priority. Fortunately we manage to make almost all of our customers happy customers. However, erring is only human, and a problem can always arise. When this happens, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will do whatever it takes to make things right!
- Since we will always try to fix whatever problem occurs, we would also appreciate it if you don?t leave a negative feedback before giving us a chance to solve your problem.