AQUARIUM BACKGROUND POSTER - CORAL GARDEN - 50cm 60cm or 80cm(H) - BUY by METRE
- Item condition:
- Brand New
- Time left:
- $52.80 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Coral Garden
- Water Type:
- All Water Types
- Plastic coated - Waterproof
- Tank Capacity:
AQUARIUM BACKGROUND POSTER
500mm, 600mm or 800mm High
Buy by the Lineal Metre
Enhance your aquarium with this gorgeous¬†background¬†poster.
A stunning background can provide an aquatic theme that transforms a dull-looking fish tank into a magnificent, aesthetically pleasing aquascape.
Easy to install, the poster can be positioned on either the¬†inside¬†or¬†outside¬†of¬†your¬†tank wall.
- Plastic Coated - Waterproof
- Height: Your choice - 50cm, 60cm, or 80cm
- Length: Your choice - Buy by the LINEAL METRE
- Will last for years!
- Warranty: 12 months
BUY BY THE LINEAL METRE
We sell our background posters
by the LINEAL metre
ie: Buy 1 metre @ 50cm high - get¬†a¬†1m¬†x¬†500mm¬†poster,
buy 2 metres @ 60cm high - get¬†a¬†2m¬†x¬†600mm¬†poster, etc
NOTE: If you require more metres than shown available, please contact us. We¬†will amend the listing to¬†suit¬†your¬†requirements.
See the range of other posters we have available in our eBay store
Local pickup available at
Georges Aquarium & Hobby Worlds
12 Albert Lane, Taree NSW.
FREE delivery will be via
AUSTRALIA POST Standard Mail.
Express Post option available.
Select this option when placing your order.
We are happy to combine postage
When combining postage please¬†don't¬†complete¬†checkout.¬†
We will invoice you for the full combined amount including postage. If one or more items are 'free post' this¬†will¬†be¬†taken¬†into¬†account.
INSTALLING YOUR POSTER
Some people attach these posters inside the tank. However this is a very fiddly process, especially if your tank is already set up!
Others simply line up the poster on the back of the tank and secure with tape. However you'll get a much better result using the following method to attach the poster to your aquarium.
We recommend attaching the poster to the OUTSIDE of the glass.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Double-sided tape
- Spray bottle of water or damp cloth
- Ruler/Credit Card etc - to smooth out air bubbles
- Razor blade or craft knife
- Rubbing alcohol to clean glass (Optional)
- Cut some tape ready.
- Make sure glass is clean - clean with rubbing alcohol if you have it.
- Wipe down back of tank with a damp cloth or better still spray with water in a spray bottle. Leave the glass damp - the damp glass helps make the poster stick. The damper the glass the better.
- Start at one side of the tank and align the poster so it's parallel to the top of tank.
- Attach a small amount of tape to secure one top corner edge.
- Use hands to smooth poster out across the tank, ensuring the top of the poster stays parallel to the top of the tank.
- Once poster is on, you may notice lots of air bubbles. Smooth out all air bubbles using a ruler/credit card etc, moving from one side to the other, from top to bottom.
- Secure second top corner with tape.
- If necessary, use a razor blade or craft knife to carefully trim the poster to the right size for your tank. Make sure no edges overlap the tank.
- Secure all other edges with tape.
Once applied, a poster should last for years.
Note: Some people recommend using vegetable oil or vaseline rather than water on the glass. Using an oil-based product can give a clearer result.
An alternative method we've had one customer recommend, is to simply dunk the whole poster in water, then place on outside of tank. He states he had less problem with air bubbles, needed no tape to secure and the poster hadn't moved and still looked great after a few months!
COLOURS & DESIGN
We try to ensure the photos in our listing are a true reflection of the actual poster.
However due to differences in computer colour settings and web colour limitations, poster colours may vary slightly to those shown in our listings.
Also, on occasion the manufacture will change the design slightly so there may be some small differences between the poster and the photos in our listings. If this occurs the differences are usually very minor - eg an extra plant added, a shell moved etc.
We try to ensure that quantities are correct in our listings. However as we also sell these posters in our stores, we may sometimes sell out of a particular design before the quantities can be updated on eBay.
If this occurs we will contact you with alternative options.¬†In many cases, a taller poster can be substituted and cut¬†down to a smaller size without interfering with the design.
Lighting can make a big difference to how your background is displayed. Try angling lights to focus on a feature in your background. Or try placing a light BEHIND your poster for a really different effect!
Georges Hobby World and sister store Georges Aquarium World¬†are combined together under one roof forming a super-store in Taree NSW that incorporates a hobby store and the largest aquarium centre in regional NSW. Our second Georges Aquarium World store was opened in November 2015 at Wauchope NSW.
Georges Hobby World sells an extensive range of hobbies, models, construction supplies and accessories. George and his team have a combined experience of 120 yrs in model cars, aircraft and boats. All of the team are active members of MAAA (Model Aircraft Association of NSW) and the MVRCC (Manning Valley Radio Controlled Car Club).
Georges Aquarium World sells an array of freshwater, tropical and marine fish, corals and other aquatic creatures, as well a large range of aquariums and aquarium products.
From time to time we also list other diverse products from our parent company, APWT - Australia Pacific World Traders Ptd Ltd (also located at the same premises at Taree), so our eBay store really does have a lot to offer!
Drop in for a visit and a chat next time you're in town! Meanwhile, we invite you to take a virtual tour of our store here.
We try to ensure that quantities are correct in our listings. However as we also sell our products in our stores, we may sometimes sell out of an item before the quantities can be updated on eBay.
If this occurs we will contact you with your options.
OUR POSTAGE/DELIVERY POLICY
- We always ship to the SHIPPING ADDRESS LISTED in EBAY'S CONTACT DETAILS. Please ensure all your contact and shipping address details are correct, or if privacy is an issue, send us an email with your details included.
- A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER is required when shipping via courier. Couriers require a contact phone number in case of problems with delivery. Please ensure your contact phone number is listed under eBay's contact details, or if privacy is an issue, send us an email with your contact phone number included.
- Although we try to include as much postage information in our listings as possible, customers may need to contact us for a final delivery price for some items.
- If postage varies according to location, we offer calculated postage as well as pre-paid Australia Post Satchel options (both Standard and Express) and courier options. Often it will be cheaper to select a pre-paid satchel or courier option.
- Some items will need postage/freight added before checkout and payment can be completed. In this case we will add the postage/freight cost to your order and invoice you for the final amount. Simply click on the link in the invoice to complete checkout and make payment.
- We make every effort to be consistent with our packaging and quote the correct postage/freight cost for an order. However with some larger/heavier items, slight changes to packaging can alter a parcel's weight and/or dimensions and increase postage charges.
- If this occurs, we will bill you for any excess postage fees that we are charged.
- Conversely,¬†if postage costs us less than expected, we will¬† pass those savings on to you and¬†REFUND any excess postage paid.
- We are happy to combine postage/delivery costs on multiple items purchased over a 3 day period (or longer by arrangement). Please contact us for a final delivery price before paying for your items if you want combined postage.
- When combining postage please don't complete checkout.¬†We will invoice you for the full combined amount including postage.
- If one or more items are 'FREE post'¬†this will be taken into account. We may even refund you some of your postage costs!
- Our postage and delivery costs are dictated totally by Australia Post and courier agents. We do everything we can to keep our postage costs as low as possible for our customers including purchasing pre-paid satchels in bulk, wrapping in plain paper/plastic bags if necessary, combining postage etc. We will also refund you any excess postage paid!
WE DO NOT PROFIT ON POSTAGE COSTS!
PAYING FOR YOUR ITEM
- All prices include GST.¬†Please contact us if a tax invoice is required.
- We accept payment via PAYPAL, CREDIT CARD, BANK TRANSFER/DIRECT DEPOSIT or CASH ON PICKUP.
- When paying by BANK TRANSFER/DIRECT DEPOSIT, please enter your EBAY ID¬†in the notes section during transfer. This helps us to identify your payment sooner meaning we can process your order faster.
- Unfortunately we can only accept CREDIT CARD payments in person at our store or via Paypal. Note that you do not need a Paypal account to pay by credit card.
- Please make sure you include any¬†PREFERENCES¬†you may have during checkout. PREFERENCES along with any other note to us, may be added in the 'Special Instructions to Seller' section on the 'Review Your Order' page during checkout. If you don't add your PREFERENCES, your order may be delayed as we will need to contact you to verify your choice(s) before the item can be dispatched.
We have many items in our store that have not yet been listed on eBay.¬†
If you require higher quantities than what we have listed,¬†or you can't find what you're looking for in our listings,¬†please let us know¬†so we can amend our listings to suit your requirements.
If you're looking for something in particular, just ask!¬†We are sure to have what you want!
Unless stated otherwise,
ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH A 12 MONTH WARRANTY.
ERRORS & OMMISSIONS
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information in our listings is correct, sometimes mistakes do happen! In the event or any errors or omissions, we will do everything we can to resolve any issues that may arise.
NOTE: This listing best viewed in Google Chrome
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter